To help young adults forge be set up for financial success. What does that mean?
- To feel empowered (not scared!) of your personal financial situation
- To feel infromed in your decisions about the “boring things” like health insurance.
- To feel excited about your financial future
- To feel that your dreams are within reach.
- To feel confident and content in your life.
Because I’ve felt the crushing weight of student loans and feeling stuck. Feeling unable to “start life,” and hopeless when it came to finances. Becuase I never want anyone else to feel like I did.
Read My Full Story here. It includes the following…
- Finding out my significant other had six figures of student loans
- Paying off 54K in 14 months
- Personal Loss
- An Unexpected (and Unwanted) Windfall